- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Heylog users.
- You may not use the heylog.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the heylog.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack heylog.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with heylog.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Heylog members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Heylog, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not publish erotic or pornographic content.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your heylog.com account. While heylog.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Heylog cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the heylog.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the heylog.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.